Glen Mervyn Lodge is situated on a 50-acre block surrounded by natural jarrah bushland, in the hills bordering the Preston Valley at Mumballup, 20-minute drive from Collie.
They are next to the Glen Mervyn Dam, and the Bibbulmun Track meanders through bushland adjacent to the property.
Group or Family Holidays
Glen Mervyn Lodge boasts sleeping for up to 12 people, making it suitable for extended family groups or other groups of like-minded people participating in workshops or team building exercises. A separate studio is also available, which is suitable for single accommodation or a small family.
The Lodge is a large farmhouse with four large bedrooms; three have queen sized beds and the fourth is a bunkroom with six single bunks.
It includes a large lounge and family room (both with wood fires), dining room, fully equipped spacious kitchen and two bathrooms, one of which is wheelchair accessible.
- Large family room, dining room and lounge room to cater for large groups
- Large kitchen with cooktop, oven, grill, microwave, and refrigerator
- Three large bedrooms with queen-sized beds
- One bunk room with three sets of bunk beds, and ensuite
- All linen provided – towels, sheets, blankets, pillows etc
- Wood fires, TV and DVD player
- Washing machine (washing powder supplied) and dryer
- Two bathrooms, one with wheelchair access
- Barbeque area
- Children’s play area
Seeking budget accommodation?
The Studio is a standalone private room available at budget rates, for a maximum of two adults and two children.
- Own kitchen
- Separate bathroom with bath
- Wood fire
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
1660 Preston-Collie Road Mumballup 6225
0428 395 328
Request a booking
Use the form below to send a request for a booking at this property.
Please note, this will NOT constitute a booking: the property owner will contact you to confirm/discuss your request.