Kiosk at the Dam is a hub for visitors to the Wellington National Park. It is located close to the Wellington Dam Lookout and the Quarry picnic area. There is ample car parking close to the kiosk to suit small and large vehicles.
Kiosk at the Dam is a casual Licensed Café offering the following services:
- Free maps and information on the park and surrounding areas
- Fresh food, coffee and ice creams. A casual menu to suit most tastes.
- Enjoy a local craft beer or wine at the Kiosk or take some away to enjoy at your campsite or home
- Mountain bike hire
- A range of basic camping supplies including bread, milk, BBQ packs, ice and firewood (in campfire season)
- Glamping (no fuss camping) is available. Bookings are essential.
Visit #kioskatthedam on Facebook for opening hours or call on 08 9734 7521.
Lot 56 Wellington Dam Road, Worsley, Western Australia
08 9734 7521
Request a booking
Use the form below to send a request for a booking at this property.
Please note, this will NOT constitute a booking: the property owner will contact you to confirm/discuss your request.