Black Diamond Lodge is Collie’s funkiest affordable accommodation. It is a heritage motel that has been beautifully restored to offer a range of accommodation options that won’t break the bank. Situated just minutes from the Collie CBD, right between a country pub and a deli, making it the ideal location to stay, while still being close to all the services and attractions Collie has to explore.
Get a good night’s sleep with the many affordable room options. Choose from single, double, twin, triple or family rooms with shared bathrooms, or the family suite with an en suite.
- Air-conditioned rooms and heating
- Free internet access
- 24-hour check-in available with 24 hours’ notice
- Room rate includes linen, refreshed twice per week
- Shared bathroom facilities for most rooms
- Coin-operated washer and dryer available
- Self-serve kitchen facilities with gas stove, oven, microwave, fridge and cooking utensils
- Enjoy free self-serve coffee, tea and juice
- Outdoor areas to relax in
- Barbecue facilities
- Free Day Tripper access to the common room, with co-working and leisure facilities
Black Diamond Lodge also boasts a modern Flexible Creative Space. Creative travellers and local entrepreneurs will find this space great for co-working, functions, workshops, meetings and events.
Spaces for hire are:
- Convo corner, a stylish small seating area
- Hot desks, comfortable modern workspaces
- Board Table, seats 12 people
- Slay Space, the entire space for up to 24 hours
Contact us to enquire about functions, group bookings or longer stays.
43 Throssell Street Collie 6225 WA
(08) 9734 4439
Request a booking
Use the form below to send a request for a booking at this property.
Please note, this will NOT constitute a booking: the property owner will contact you to confirm/discuss your request.