Prescribed Burn Diversion (South of Collie)
- The Bibbulmum Track is closed for 9.9km due to prescribed burning. A 11.3km diversion is in place along Mungalup Road, which will remain open throughout the burn.
- For your safety stay on the marked diversion at all times and, adhere to and follow all signage and instructions from Parks and Wildlife and other emergency staff.
- The original route will remain closed until declared safe.
- Walkers should be aware of fire operations vehicles and other traffic in the area.
For further information, please contact the Parks and Wildlife Service Collie office on (08) 9735 1988.
Wellington National Park Trail Closures
Prescribed Burn Diversions/Closures
- Kurliiny Tjenangitj Trail leading from the Sika Trail to the south, including the Jabitj Trail are both CLOSED.
- The Munda Biddi is CLOSED for 6km with a 3km diversion in place.
- Walkers and riders should be aware of fire operations and other traffic in the area.
For more information on any of these closures, contact the Parks and Wildlife Service Collie office on (08) 9735 1988.
Lennard 4WD Track
Lennard 4WD Track (in the Wellington National Park) is closed for the winter until further notice.