Location

Corner Steere and Johnston Streets,

Collie WA 6225

Follow the tree lined path of WA peppermints along the Collie River to the dedication rose garden and memorial built to honour those fallen in war.

The entrance gates were erected as a memorial to WWI soldiers, while the archway was built to celebrate the State's Centenary in 1929.

A Sacred Stone honours those members of the Aboriginal community killed in wars.

The Park is an idyllic spot for a picnic, with shady Camphor Laurel trees, gas barbeque, playground equipment, gazebo and lawns.

The park features a Liberty Swing, designed for use by those in wheelchairs.