The Collie Visitor Centre is conveniently located within 350 metres of the Collie CBD and has ample parking with long bays provided for vehicles towing caravans, trailers etc. Two ACROD parking bays are also provided, along with a picnic area with tables and seating.
The modern new Visitor Centre has excellent facilities, including a seating area for browsing publications and relaxing, public toilets and a shower.
Our friendly staff are local experts and are happy to assist to make your visit to Collie enjoyable. We stock a good range of local information including our popular Collie Visitor Guide and Map, Bibbulmun Track and Munda Biddi maps, information on accommodation, dining out, attractions and activities and much more.
During Visitor Centre opening hours, travellers and visitors are able to fill tanks and water containers with potable water from our own Harris River Dam for a $10 refundable deposit for the key and a donation for the water.
Our Visitor Centre is the terminus for public transport services in Collie, including TransWA and South West Coachlines.
- Free WiFi
- Free accommodation booking service and advice
- Rail, coach and accommodation bookings
- Tour bookings
- Collie shirts, hats and souvenirs
- Outlet for local crafts
- Large range of maps and guides
- Complimentary storage of packs and parcels for Mundabiddi Cycle Trail users and Bibbulmun Track walkers
- Register and notice board for those using the Mundabiddi Cycle Trail or walking the Bibbulmun Track
- Potable water for a donation.
156 Throssell Street, Collie WA 6225
Ph: 08 9734 2051
Fax: 08 9734 7518
Normal Opening Hours
Monday - Friday 9am - 4pm
Saturday & Public Holidays 10am - 3pm
Sunday 10am - 2pm
Closed Christmas Day & Boxing Day