The Collie Visitor Centre is conveniently located within 350 metres of the Collie CBD and has ample parking with long bays provided for vehicles towing caravans, trailers etc. Two ACROD parking bays are also provided, along with a picnic area with tables and seating.
The modern new Visitor Centre has excellent facilities, including a seating area for browsing publications and relaxing, public toilets and a shower.
Our friendly staff are local experts and are happy to assist to make your visit to Collie enjoyable. We stock a good range of local information including our popular Collie Visitor Guide and Map, Bibbulmun Track and Munda Biddi maps, information on accommodation, dining out, attractions and activities and much more.
During Visitor Centre opening hours, travellers and visitors are able to fill tanks and water containers with potable water from our own Harris River Dam for a $10 refundable deposit for the key and a donation for the water.
Our Visitor Centre is the terminus for public transport services in Collie, including TransWA and South West Coachlines.
- Free accommodation booking service and advice
- Rail, coach and accommodation bookings Australia-wide
- Tour bookings
- Collie shirts, hats and souvenirs
- Outlet for local crafts
- Large range of maps and guides
- Complimentary storage of packs and parcels for Mundabiddi Cycle Trail users and Bibbulmun Track walkers
- Register and notice board for those using the Mundabiddi Cycle Trail or walking the Bibbulmun Track
- Potable water for a donation.
Download the Collie Visitor Guide showing the Collie townsite and region.